Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Blog...

Hello reader,
If you are reading this, then of course you know me... if not, then to start, I am Nikhil Pandey... did my high school 2yrs ago and doing my major in EC-Engineering.

The idea of blogging came to me when i saw plenty of chaps making out their pocket-money out of it, well earning was the dominating reason to start... layman would call me Money-minded, but i would rather term it as Profit-Minded ;)

My close friends always told me that i got good skills in relieving tensions and manipulating lives with some of my very philosophical lectures, but i really don't know much about it. Before starting this blog, I didn't had any lead in what am i actually gonna upload, would anyone really care to check or would i have to grab everyone from collar and say "visit my blog and make sure that you click the ads." :D

Well, my only experience (in my whole vacations) on "How your body state can kick your mind" or simply, the state -- High... happened to me almost this evening.
COnfused ??
hmmm.. lemme tell you my current state, i have my food in front of me followed by my pills waiting across the table... and me, with 103 fever on my head & with my night lamp on, i get a click on, how should i start with my first blog...

"Being Dynamic..." is the most suitable and stable statement with which i can define myself. :)

Do remember,first step is the hardest and yet easiest of every long journey...
and, you have already taken it... so just take a backseat, close your eyes and enjoy the ride as i give you The NewVision...

I hope that i get your company throughout my blogging experience.

Thanks

9 comments:

Unknown said...

brilliant n still single.. strange!!! neways good work.. keep it up... keep rocking...

Ankit said...

All the very best for your blog ... but next post should tell us on what topics are you going to post ... Technology , emotions , sports etc etc ...

Waiting for the next post ... All the best till then

Sach1 said...

:) Earning from blogging?way to go..
let's see how regular or wait! irregular you go with this.
All the best!

Unknown said...

gud keep rokin

Unknown said...

mast yaar....poora nahee padh paaya but try kiya tha ...par jo bhi ho mast hai

Neha Alreja said...

hey...seems ths neurons rnt jst hollow chunks f human tissue...
gud going sukhi...

Nitin said...

He he... So Mr. Nikhil Newton.
Was quite interesting, hard to believe that my brother can think so much??? Kahin se teepa hai kya????

Unknown said...

gud work dude but dere is one mistake ... maana u r single haddi but it can't be work of empty brain....u rock

Unknown said...

nitin bhaiya is rite
abe kaha sai teepa hai
actually...........
chal frgt it